The Chemistry Shared Instrument Facility will be OPEN with Limited Access beginning May 26, 2020. Researchers may submit sampled for analysis, and walk-up instrumentation will be available for trained users. Mandatory safety procedures related to COVID-19 include the following:
- Use of hand sanitizer before entering the Facility
- Face coverings must remain ON at all times
- Gloves must remain ON at all times
- Practice social distancing and do not exceed room maximum occupancy
- Dispose of gloves prior to exiting the lab
Additional safety guidance may be found in the following links/documents:
Please contact the Facility Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding laboratory access and safety procedures.