- April: Paramita and Jacob's paper on the intramolecular dehydrative alkoxylation for the synthesis of (+)-Laurencin is accepted to Chem. Eur. J.
- March: Jacob Timmerman successfully defends his PhD dissertation. Congratulations, Dr. Timmerman!
- March: Jacob's paper on the gold-catalyzed intramolecular hydroamination of alkenyl-2-pyridones appears in Org. Lett.
- January: Nana's paper on the mechanism of skeletal rearragements in enyne cyclisomerizations appears in Organometallics.
- September: Jacob and William's paper on the gold-catalyzed hydroarylation of MCPs is published in Org. Lett.
- August: Hillary recieves the PSTP fellowship. Congrats, Hillary!
- July: Jacob presents at the Divison of Organic Chemistry Graduate Research Symposium in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- June: Bob recieves the GAANN fellowship and Nana recieves Burroughs Wellcome fellowship. Congrats!
- June: Hao and Robert's paper on allene racemization appears in Organometallics
- May: Rachael's paper on intermediates in the gold-catalyzed hydroalkoxylation of allenes appears in Organometallics.
- April: Bob and Nana pass their preliminary examinations. Congrats!
- Febuary: Jacob's recent Adv. Synth. Catal. paper is highlighted in Synfacts.
- January: The Widenheofer lab welcomes new graduate student Hillary Straub!
- January: Chris and Tim's paper on the mechanism of Platinum-catalyzed hydroamination appears in Organometallics
- November: Jacob's anti-Markovnkivov hydroamination of MCPs with 2-pyridones is published in Adv. Synth. Catal.
- October: Brad successfully defends his PhD dissertation. Congrats, Dr. Robertson!
- May: Jacob recieves the C.R. Houser Memorial Fellowship for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.
- April: Robert successfully defends his PhD dissertation. Congrats, Dr. Harris!
- April: Bob recieves an honorable mention for his NSF GRFP application. Congrats, Bob!
- March: Brad's enyne cyclization/hydroarylation paper appears in Chem. Eur. J.
- Febuary: Jacob's anti-Markovnikov hydroamination of alkylidenecyclopropanes is highlighted in Synfacts.
- December: The Widenhoefer lab welcomes graduate students Nana Kim and Bob Carden!
- November: Jacob and Brad's paper on the anti-Markovnikov hydroamination of alkylidenecyclopropanes is accepted in Angew. Chem.
- October: Brad and Rachel's paper on the mechanism of enyne cycloisomerization appears in Organometalics.
- August: Jacob and Seong Du's intramolecular alkene hydroamination paper is published in Adv. Synth. Catal.
- July: Robert's non-heteroatom stabilized gold carbene paper appears in Angew. Chem.
- May: Brad and Tim's gold pi-allene isomerization paper appears in J. Organomet. Chem.
- Jacob recieves the Burroughs Wellcome Fellowship. Congrats, Jacob!
- March: Robert and Kohki’s paper on allene racemization accepted in Chem. Eur. J.
- Jessica Reel recieves the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Congrats, Jessica!
- February: Rachel’s gold carbene paper appears in Chem. Commun.
- December: The Widenhoefer lab welcomes graduate student Jessica Reel!
- September: Rachel’s minireview on gold pi-complexes appears in Angew. Chemie.
- Undergraduate Kohki Nakafuku named the Alvin Crumbliss Research Fellow
- July: Rachel Brooner successfully defends her PhD dissertation. Congratulations, Dr. Brooner!
- June: Robert is awarded the Kathleen Zielek Fellowship for the Fall of 2013 and Spring of 2014!
- June: The Widenhoefer lab welcomes Brad Robertson!
- April: Rachel and Tim's paper on enyne cycloisomerization appears in Angewandte Chemie
- December: The Widenhoefer lab gets three new members! Welcome, Jacob, John and Katelyn!
- November: Seong Du successfully defends his PhD dissertation. Congratulations, Dr. Lee!
- July: Rachel is awarded the Charles Bradsher and Joe Taylor Adams Fellowships, and Robert is awarded the Wilder Fellowship!
- June: Paramita and Tim successfully defend their PhD dissertations. Congratulations Dr. Mukherjee and Dr. Brown!
- May: Kristina successfully defends her PhD dissertation. Congratulations, Dr. Butler!
- May: Tim's paper on bis(gold) vinyl complexes appears in J. Am. Chem. Soc.
- April: Kristina's paper on intermolecular enantioselective allene hydroamination appears in Angew. Chem. as a "Hot Paper."
- January: Paramita's paper on enantioselective dehydrative amination recently appears in Angew. Chem.